The Second Time Around

September last year, I posted a blog about my sudden decision in entering the BPO industry for the second time around after four years of trying to run away from it. It was a hard decision to makes since I really had a bad experience during my first time in the said field. I was really hesitant at first and I've thought for a lot of times not to pursue it. But I was really in need of job back then and it is the only opportunity that opened for me, so pushed through it. Sad to say, at this very moment, I have already decided to leave that same company who opened its doors for me. But I would like to share to everyone those precious moments that I have experienced, and that I never regretted the decision that I made before. In fact, it was one of the best moments of my life. So here is my journey through my second BPO experience.

Being haunted by my first BPO experience, I have sworn to myself that I will never go to that path again. But I broke my own promise due to my need. And if not for that, I would still probably haunted by my past experience up to this day. Unlike my first job, my second time in the BPO industry is much more fun. I felt like I'm a part of new family. It still wasn't easy just like the my first job, but thanks to my new found friends, working seems to be so much fun.






Originally, my contract would only last for three months since the account that I was hired in is just seasonal. I was okay with it since I really have no plans of staying longer than that. I'm still scared during that time and negative thoughts have always hunted me. But because of our ever positive TL, I was motivated to push myself, every beginning has its ending. December of the year 2016, it was announced that only seven from our team will continue the following year. Unfortunately, I'm not included in those seven individuals. It made me cry, not because I will no longer have a job when the new year comes in, but because I will no longer see those people who had been a part of my life for the past three months. But everything happened after Christmas break. I was given another chance but in a different account, in a different team.

Just like what I have said a while ago, I have no plans of staying in the company more than what is written in my contract. But hey, I need a job! I need a source of income for my living, as if God isn't enough to provide for me. But during that time, aside from my need, I wasn't ready yet to live. So i took the second chance given to me. Another beginning, another training, another faces to recognize. Some are new, some are old, but nevertheless it made my stay worth every moment.




 After few months being with my new colleagues, I have finally decided to leave. Not because it's too hard for me, (though a part of me really had a rough time) but because it's the best thing to do. I really wanted my Saturdays and Sundays free from load because I reserve it for the Lord. But since the second account that I was into has demands of manpower during weekends, I decided to leave. There would be chances that I would still have my Sat-Sun off, but the chances are very minimal. So I left. Do I regret leaving? yes. Especially up to this day, I still haven't found a new job. But was it worth it? Everything is worth it if you're doing it for the Lord. Just like what Jesus said, "Seek you firts the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you."

So what do I want to leave to you guys? never let your fear hinder you from doing great things. whether it's job, adventure, or even love. Remember that what you experience the first time is not always the same the second time. Break free. Be free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's In A Mess?

From Brian Redmon to Jericho Arceo: Worth Watching Youtubers